AVTech - eSentire Lunch and Learn Event: Managed Detection & Response (19th April)
You are invited to join AVTech and eSentire for an exclusive enablement experience where you will discover new ways to take advantage of Security Operations Center as a Service (SOCaaS), and enjoy a unique culinary experience and artisan handmade wines at a modern Australian restaurant in the heart of Brisbane - City Winery on Wandoo St, Fortitude Valley.
- Learn about how SOCaaS market is developing in Australia.
- Understand the importance of SOCaaS as a replacement or an extension of an in-house SOC team and various use cases.
- Hear from guest speakers about building Cyber Resilience by prioritising 24/7 Threat Detection and Remediation.
- Explore how eSentire protects your organisation across your complete cyberattack surface.
Register now to secure your spot so you don't miss out on this exclusive event.
Wednesday, 19th April
12:00 PM - 02:00 PM
City Winery Brisbane
11 Wandoo St, Fortitude Valley, QLD 4006
* Welcome and Introduction
Tony Pham (AVTech) and Mert Mustafa (eSentire)
* eSentire Market Updates
Mert Mustafa, eSentire
* eSentire MDR SOC as a Service
Oliver Chivers, eSentire
* Q&A and open forum
Head of ANZ Channel Ecosystem
Territory Account Manager